Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Busy Day




I'm really happy as I have cut out quite a number of stuff in my to-do-list.

Yesterday I took half day leave just to lessen my to-do's. I left work for home around 1230pm. MIL & mun & boy were already waiting for me. We left asap. We headed to Redsense where a.mny told us there were lots of wedding stuff. Not really though. Our next stop was Petaling Street, somewhere behind Central Market. Another bluff - nothing at all. Then MIL said to go Pudu Market. Yes, see, you should trust your MIL. We bought almost everything there. Yeah yeah... but too bad we bought a not so nice umbrella. I prefer the other one which has lace. Too late.

After everything, we got back into the car and headed to Sg. Wang. We went straight to JonTen (MIL's usual jeweller). After spending bout 2 1/2 hours there, we finally bought everything. I'm really happy with my gifts. Boy was bored by then. Lucky hubby came. He brought boy next door and thereon boy stuck to him like glue. Cause it's a playstation shop. And hubby end up buying one. Sigh.

Then we walked a while and left for Noble House for our food tasting.

Mun took a picture of all the dishes. Everyone said the food was great. Well, of course now it's only 1 table. Just hope that it's the same on the big day. After filling our stomach, Micheal (the manager) came over to discuss some things. Vegetarians, malays, screens, deco, etc etc etc.

I'm getting more and more excited.

No comments: